Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Laughing

While reading my sister-in-law's blog, I was highly amused at some of the experiences that she wrote, and laughed pretty hard. As I commented on her blog, I started to say that it was the first good, hard laugh that I had had in a while, but realized that I actually had a pretty good laugh last Saturday as well, while watching Ice Age 2. So I thought that I'd write a post asking people to leave a comment with the last three times that they laughed hard, had a good belly laugh. I think it could serve as a good reminder to us all that we need to laugh often.

Mine:
1. Today while reading about the adventures of my sister-in-law (usually having to do with her crazy, cute children) on her blog. I love my niece and nephew.
2. Last Saturday while watching Ice Age 2, in particular the scene when the sloth gets kidnapped by other colorful, mini sloths, and they imitate his every move before trying to sacrifice him. (By the way, what the heck does this have to do with the storyline? Oh well, it's my favorite part.)
3. Earlier that week when playing pranks on my fellow students, or while listening to my friend Cam Nelson try to speak to Delta representatives through a Skype phone connection in which they kept sending him to new representatives.

Ready, go.

3 comments:

Trenda said...

Oh, it's hard to remember. Although my kids cause me sorrow at times, they also are my source of laughter quite often! Cade always says the funniest things. On Monday night we were having FHE and we told cade we were going to say the opening prayer. We then proceeded to tell him to close his eyes. He had the most confused look on his face and said, "But this is the opening prayer, so we need to keep our eyes open!" Craig and I got a pretty good laugh out of that one!

Trenda said...

PS. I'm glad my children could be a source of laughter for you too, even though I think the source of your laughter was my sorrow! :) We can't wait to see you soon! Looks like you are having fun!

Cindy said...

The last thing I laughed at was, while shopping with my friend YT for chicken he got this look on his face...he then looked at his hand holding the chicken...sat the chicken down...looked at his hand, then his pocket...then I saw him wipe his hand on the wall. It left a juicy hand print behind. WHEEZE! You know he was going to wipe it in his pocket. SO WRONG!!!